Formed in 1969, Cardiac Services has developed into a leading supplier of medical diagnostic and therapeutic equipment throughout Ireland and the UK. Currently employing over 100 highly motivated people in sales, education and training, technical support and administration we are committed to excellence and customer satisfaction by investing in continued improvement and the development of innovative services for healthcare.
Cardiac Servicesis at the forefront of supplying and supporting diagnostic and measurement equipment in Ireland and the UK.The pre-hospital division specialises in the supply of AEDs, training devices and primary care / GP supplies.
In 2007 SISK Healthcare acquired Beaver Medical which trades under SISK Healthcare (UK) Limited, T/A Cardiac Services.
- Business established to source, supply and support patient monitoring, diagnostic and measurement equipment.
- Commenced Trading 1969 as a Partnership in Belfast.
- Dublin Office opened July 1974 to support and expand ROI activities.
- UK office opened in 1990.
- ISO accreditation – across all areas of business
- Acquisition of Medex Medical 2002
- Acquisition of Bailey Medical 2004
- Became part of Sisk Healthcare July 2006
- Sisk Acquisition of Beaver Medical April 2007
Our sales and Customer Supportteams are also regionalised and are based in Dublin, Belfast and Manchester. We believe that beingclose to our customers assists in improved communication links and better customer relationships.
The SISK GROUP is a diversified, family owned business, established in 1859, with annual revenues in excess of €1bn. Over the past number of years we have built up our Healthcare distribution business through acquisition and organic growth.
The SISK GROUP diversified into Healthcare in March 2006
acquiring five medical device distribution companies that operate under the umbrella structure, SISK Healthcare. It has a combined annual turnover of €122 million. It comprises over 235 employees, 80+ in sales and support, 30+ technicians, as well as a specific clinical training & educational department.